No More Tricks No More Tricks

Very Good

I thought it was funny.

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

Lol..

I laughed when Dr. Wakeman randomly came out to say "You don't breath honey"

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

Very funny

The only thing I didn't like about it was how long the walking sequence was. Other than that, very funny animation.

DonkeysBazooka responds:

yeah, i might have made it just a tad too long

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Really great game...

I would give this a 10 if not for the controls, which really throw me off consistently. Other than that, this game is super addictive and fun.

Mall Mall

suck suck suck

I like the concept, I hate the fact that these are BS questions.

Super Mario RPG quiz Super Mario RPG quiz

my review on this

This seems like a 1st draft to me...here are some things I suggest you change / add

1. you've got some questions, now it's time to add more. how about some ingame secret questions, or plot related stuff.

2. I dont like how there are 2 quizzes and the questions are always in the same order, and that if you get one wrong it resets. I think it would be better to have more questions added, and randomize them, and when the quiz is over, tell the results. getting one wrong and going through all the questions again (knowing all of them) is annoying.

3. add some kind of motion. flash is all about motion graphics, and this game needs them badly...maybe some sprites and backgrounds from the game...or hand draw them, but spice it up a little.

sharpmanexe responds:

ya well, i dont know how to do all dat stuf

Attack Mode Engage (EA) Attack Mode Engage (EA)

Pretty cool (for what its worth)

I think this is a good start, but it could definitely use some work. That high pitched synth (the delayed 8th note) gets too loud and piercing a lot. Also, that hissy percussion sound is WAY too loud a lot of the time. I think you could use some more harmonization, maybe some strings. I hope you keep working on this because it sounds good so far.

superchao responds:

Yeah, I definitely agree with you. Most of this stuff was done experimenting with different filters and gating techniques, so yeah, it was basically a hit and miss run, with more misses than hits, lol. :P
And yeah, I've been meaning to add something to the effect of strings, because my original goal was to make this as ambient as possible, so I'll hopefully have that fixed up soon, lol.

Thank you again for your review, and I'm happy to recieve the advice you're giving me. :)

Mandolinacal Mandolinacal

nice

I don't know much about mandolins, but it sounds like you were playing up a storm on that thing. I'd love to hear a remix of this with some more instrumentation added.

March of the Blue Eyes March of the Blue Eyes

cluttered a bit

You have a pretty decent arrangement here, but it sounds very cluttered, and having a piano as the lead is kind weak for an orchestral song of this magnitude. The cymbals are also overused and most of the percussion is overpowering.

Good start, but it needs a lot of work

superchao responds:

Thank you for your review! :) You make valid points, and I will definitely remember them when I make another song in this style. Thanks again for your review! I really appreciate getting the feedback and constructive criticism. :)